- OPTIMIZE WORK LIFE AND INCREASE EFFICIENCY - The Duronic DM252 is a monitor stand that will hold 2 monitors on the monitor arm in a horizontal or vertical position allowing every user to work more efficiently by viewing two pages at once, reducing the time you close and open a new window. Having you monitors mounted on a Duronic monitor mount will free up space on the desk which now can be used for other valuable proposes.
- HEALTH BENEFITS & INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY - Problems with low level monitors is the fact that in many cases the monitor is below the required eye level for optimum body posture, what the Duronic monitor stand does is allow the user to adjust the stand based on the height of the user to find the best height for each individual. Having the monitors at the correct height will reduce neck and back pain and have a positive impact on your productivity.
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY & OPTIMUM VIEWING ANGLES - The Duronic monitor stand has fully adjustable arms which gives great flexibility in positioning your monitor. Depending on the screen size you will be able to position the monitors closer to you with the articulating arm, move monitors together or away from each other, adjust the height on the clamp mounted pole, you can also tilt, swivel and rotate each monitor. Please see movement image and data table for more information.
- COMPATIBLE WITH VESA MONITORS - This monitor stand is suitable for most major branded monitors you find on the market who adhere to VESA compatibility. This monitor mount will support all monitor sizes between 13" to 27". VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting hole compatible (the horizontal and vertical distances of the holes at the back of the TV must be 10 or 7.5cm). Instruction manuals provided, and the stand can be up in between 10 minutes as the unit comes with most parts assembled.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION & BUILT TO LAST - This monitor stand is made of steel and can support monitors up to 8kg. You mount the unit at the back of the desk with a clamp. If there is no space at the back of the desk, you can purchase a Duronic grommet to enable you to mount it on the top of the desk via a hole, or use the cable management hole that is available on most office desks. All fitting accessories provided.
The Duronic range of monitor stands are ergonomically designed to make you get the most out of your monitor set up. We have a huge range of monitor arms as we know different users in different places will require different set up. We have monitor mounts for users in the home, in small offices, large offices, hospitals, studios, banks as well as gamers who like our 3 monitor arm gaming set ups.
Our models (Last number on each model is how many screens):
DM251, DM252, DM253, and DM254: Our basic model which just does the job so well without compromising on quality or performance
DM351, DM352, DM353, and DM354: Our bestselling model throughout the years, set up in homes and offices around the world. The die-cast aluminium arms make this unit super light when compared to our steel arms. This model also has the ability to reconfigure with more arms if required.
DM451, DM452, DM453, and DM454: This unit is our premium manual range with aluminium arms and hidden cable management. This is for users who want the manual performance but want the setup to look great as well.
DM551, DM552, DM553, and DM554: This unit has spring powered arms, allowing the user to quickly reposition the arm to different position by just moving the screen to where they like it and the arms will hold it there.
DM651, DM652, and DM653: This is our very premium model that has gas powered arm which has a more fluid motion to spring arms as no counterbalance is required. We have this model finished off in beautiful chrome finish.
DM751, DM752, DM753, DM754, and DM756: This is our desk top model, for users who want the monitor to be mounted on top of the desk and provide you with adjustable height.
Within our series we have wall mounted monitor arms as well as desk mounted stands.